3D printing has recently taken the world by storm, whether its creating prosthetic libs for animals, or even creating engine parts for NASA, people are obsessing over the possibilities that can be created with such a printer. And now, the STARTT 3D printer is available to purchase at a shocking price of €99.99.
The STARTT is a great introduction to 3D printing and it is supplied as a simple kit that can be assembled in around 5 hours.
The 3D printer was developed after 3 years of research and with the help of professional 3D designers, engineers and 3D printing enthusiasts. This development has now made it a possibility to have a 3D printer available to anyone who wants one.
Apart from only taking 5 hours to build, the STARTT printer comes with a step by step manual to help with the set up. This idea was to ensure the user can not only use the printer, but understand all aspects of how the 3D printer works.
The creators of the product are iMakr, and they are also planning to introduce workshops for STARTT users and some of their stores around the world.
Some key features of the STARTT 3D Printer are;
- Easy assembly, as they major technical components are already assembled.
- Changeable nozzles of 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5mm that allow you to choose your resolution.
- Nozzle temperature ranges between 170°C and 275 °C.
- All tools you need are in the box.
- Assembly will take around 5 hours to complete.
- Comes with 10 free 3D printable designs complements of MyMiniFactory.
-Rebecca Pepper Highline Office Technology